Star Child Tea Tree Essential Oil Organic 10ml
Regular price $100.00
- Tea-tree is one of the best first aid oils of aromatherapy.
- It can be used to fight a variety of bacterial strains, virus infections such as herpes simplex, as well as fungal disease such as candida and athlete's foot.
- It also stimulates the immune system and thus supports the body's own defences.
- It is an excellent oil to have around as a preventative during the cold season and can be used as a first line of defence at the slightest sign of micro-organismic attack.
- It can be applied neat to the skin to treat Herpes and Shingles, insect bites and skin infections.
- It may also be used for colds and flus and any congestive conditions of the upper respiratory tract. Use with caution.
- Tea-tree oil can be used for cleansing and protection.
- It is particularly useful for warding off the demons of disease
- and can be used for healing rituals and as a room aroma in a sickroom.
- It is decongestive and may help to clear energy blockages.
- A strong, pungent, medicinal, camphor-like scent. Blends well with Lavender, Clary Sage, Rosemary,Oakmoss, Pine, Geranium, Marjoram, Ravensara, and Clove.
content and photo: credits to starchild.co.uk