Star Child Rosemary Essential Oil Organic 10ml
Rosemary carries the energy of a stern teacher
- it is stimulating and acts particularly well on the peripheral circulation and blood supply to the head.
- to stimulate the senses and to 'oil' the memory and brain function.
- It can be helpful for headaches, especially when these are due to overwork.
- it is also good for all kinds of muscle aches and rheumatic pains, gout, neuralgia and similar.
- It stimulates the heart and can be used as an inhalant for respiratory complaints.
- It is an excellent oil for stress related conditions and mental or nervous exhaustion and fatigue.
- It can be used in aromatherapy skin care as a toning agent and for hair care products to check dandruff and loss of hair.
Caution: Not recommended during first 4 months of pregnancy or if suffering from high blood pressure.
It is strongly protective and purifying, and cleansing the atmosphere of bad energies.
It has been used to burn in sick-rooms to and can be used in healing rituals to help to dispel the demons of disease.
It can protect against bad dreams and all manner of evil influences.
Rosemary can support the student by helping him or her memorise the teachings and to concentrate on the work.
- Rosemary gives vigour, strength, courage and mental clarity.
- An herbaceous, slightly camphor-like, woody scent. Blends well with Cypress, Frankincense, Lavender, Citronella, Bergamot, Marjoram, Thyme, Pine, Basil, Peppermint, Elemi, Cedarwood, Petitgrain, Juniper and Peppermint.
content and photo: credits to starchild.co.uk