Star Child Manuka Essential Oil 10ml
- it is strongly antibacterial and can be used in many infectious conditions.
- It is effective against cold sores and makes an excellent room freshener in a sick room.
- Its beautiful aroma lifts the spirit while killing airborne bacteria.
Manuka is very helpful in many congestive conditions of the respiratory system, such as sinusitis, colds, catarrh, bronchitis, etc.
- One of its greatest strength is its effectiveness for treating burns and all kinds of skin abrasions, like cuts and bruises.
- In aromatherapy skin care products it is particularly useful in preparations for oily skin, acne and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- It is also highly effective for treating athlete's foot and other skin fungi.
- However, it has a strong drying effect on the skin and should therefore be use in conjunction with very rich and nourishing base oils.
Manuka can be used for protection, purification and healing rituals. The Maoris, who are a warrior culture and regard warfare as a sacred activity, have used the strong yet very light Manuka wood to fashion weapons and arrows. It can also be used in ceremonies that celebrate the Great Goddess, as she loves all plants that provide ample nectar for her sacred bees.
A sweet, aromatic, slightly balsamic scent with a hint of Geranium. Blends well with Myrtle, Geranium, Pine, Cypress, Neroli, Orange, Amber, Elemi, Oakmoss and Vetivert.
content and photo credit to : starchild.co.uk