Star Child Clove Bud Essential Oil 10ml
Regular price $100.00
Clove - 'Flower of the Gods'
- Clove oil works wonders on an aching tooth until one can get to the doctor for proper treatment.
- It can be used in blends for rheumatism, arthritis and muscle aches and pains. It stimulates peristalsis and alleviates nausea.
- Clove oil has anti-fungal properties and can be used to treat athlete's foot.
- Diffuse the oil can purify the air in a sick room and keep insects and mosquitoes away.
- Clove oil should be avoided entirely during the early stages of pregnancy.
- Use with caution
- The scent is invigorating and punchy and can be used to boost energy levels or to add extra potency to incense blends or ritual cups.
- Beware though, of its aphrodisiac powers! It is commonly used in love philtres and potions or carried in the pocket to attract a lover.
- Cloves offer protection and ward off evil spirits and jealousy. They also make a very potent ritual cleanse. Sometimes they are used for prosperity magic.
- A rich, warm and spicy scent. Blends well with Orange, Bergamot, Rose, Vanilla, Clary Sage, Pimento and Ylang Ylang.
content credits to starchild.co.uk