Star Child Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil 10ml
Regular price $100.00
- Cinnamon leaf, like the spice, possesses some 'heat' and can be used to increase blood circulation to a localized area, such as aching muscles or rheumatic joints.
- stimulating effect is also useful in cases of mental or physical weakness, fragility and stress related conditions or exhaustion.
- warms the heart and spirit and can be used to fight chills at the onset of a cold. It also helps to overcome emotional coldness and frigidity.
- It is very helpful for abdominal cramps and flatulent colic.
- It is also effective against lice and scabies.
- This is a powerful oil; it may cause skin reactions in sensitive types. Use with caution.
- Avoid during pregnancy
- it gives an extra boost of energy to all magical work
- It is excellent to use for cleanses and to purify or consecrate the ceremonial or ritual space.
- It can open psychic channels, may be useful for divination.
- Cinnamon is often regarded as a 'good luck' plant that may help to clear energy blockages and thus may help the practitioner to connect with the cosmic flow of his inner resourcefulness, prosperity and riches.
- A warm, spicy, sweet and woody scent. Blends well with Clove, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Mandarin, Balsam of Peru and Benzoin.
content credits to starchild.co.uk